Choosing the Best Premium Shopify Themes
While we have covered the best free multi-purpose themes for Shopify in this post, it is needless to say that to go that one step extra in UX, premium themes are the place to be.
Also, Shopify is a platform where freebies are a rarity, and hence, for having a store that looks good and converts well, it’s better to go for a premium theme with dedicated support. To keep Bounce Rates low, and increase Conversion Rates, it is a very good idea to look at some premium themes.
Especially, if you have some steady leads that you know are bound to come in (whether from your offline model or publicity campaigns), it’s a much better option to start with premium themes only.
However, most themes available on the shopify store are quite pricey, even for premium themes. Hence, we won’t just be looking at the shopify store, but also popular marketplaces in search for such themes.
The main parameters that we have been looking at are :
- design – variety of product and category layouts available
- woocommerce integration and optimisation
- product display options and short-code feasibility
- availability of one-click demo imports
- support available
- price – we don’t want to splurge more than 100$ on a theme
Wokiee is the highest rated shopify theme of all time.
– 99 content blocks to provide as much flexibility in customisation as possible
– Fast theme, with the desktop version rated at 92% on Pagespeed
– Support is premium, with almost all 5 star ratings from the user base
– 75+ homepage layouts available, one new skin added every week
– 8 product layouts, single product shop demo, and numerous header variants available
– Priced at only 89$
Wokiee is the best Shopify theme for online stores, period. The features are too many, and it doesn’t even cross the 100$ barrier.
Avone comes loaded with many features, similar to Wokiee, with a focus on offering variety in product layouts.
– 18+ home page layouts available with Avone
– 10+ header layout options, as well as 8+ product page layouts for customisation
– Score of 96 on Google for speed
– AJAX Search and Cart options available
– Priced at only 59$
Avone is the one theme with features almost at par with Wokiee, and is priced 40$ less. So, it is an absolutely amazing option to go with, as well.
Ella is an elegant shopify theme focused on design and responsiveness.
– Optimised for mobile display
– 15+ homepage layouts and child themes available
– 9+ product page layouts available for customisation
– SIngle product page demo available
– Available at only 69$
While less on features than Wokiee, Ella does have a lot to offer the user in terms of design, and is also priced 20$ less.
Though priced much higher than 100$, we are including Split in this list, mainly because of its innovative design.
– Classic ‘less is more’ appeal to design
– Supports large sized product images, for showcasing products with minimal desciption
– Comes in 3 styles – Cuber, Looker and Jagger
– Support is very highly rated, with 100% positive reviews on shopify, which is a testament
– Priced high at 180$
Split is somewhat of a standout from the traditional feature heavy premium shopify themes, in that it showcases the most important thing – the Product. Also, the overwhelmingly positive post-purchase reviews are what made us include this one in the list.
Design-wise, Hestia by Themeisle has simply one of the most beautiful UI-s you can ever want from a free WordPress theme, which makes it a great choice for a free theme to start your store on.
– 20+ demos available with multiple product display variation options
– Retina-ready, SEO-friendly and 100% mobile responsive
– Comes with AJAX search and cart updates
– Theme is constantly updated
– Support is quite good
– Priced favourably at 69$
Porto is another feature packed theme at only 69$. It also has a woocommerce theme which is a bestseller, so when it comes to e-commerce, there is certainly a few things they are getting right.
Do let us know if we can help, or if you have any questions. We are happy to help!
If you are looking for custom services, do check out our Services tab for solutions. We have tailor made long-term offerings for start-ups, personal projects, SMEs and brands; as well as standalone deployments.