Choosing the Best Premium E-commerce Themes
While we have covered the best free multi-purpose themes for WordPress in this post, it is needless to say that to go that one step extra in UX, premium themes are the place to be. This is true especially for online stores, as these are not content-priority sites, here UX will be the parameter or most importance.
To keep Bounce Rates low, and increase Conversion Rates, it could be a very good idea to look at some premium themes, especially if not on a shoestring budget.
Thankfully, due to marketplaces and competition, the best of the themes are available at quite an affordable price these days.
So, we have put together a list of the five best premium themes for woocommerce based stores, designed by reliable teams, and available on stable platforms.
The main parameters that we have been looking at are :
- design – variety of product and category layouts available
- woocommerce integration and optimisation
- product display options and short-code feasibility
- availability of one-click demo imports
- support available
Flatsome is one of the highest selling e-commerce based wordpress themes of all time.
– Dedicated woocommerce theme
– Very fast, with an overall score of 98 on Google Page Speed
– Very large user base, and the theme remains constantly updated
– 300+ pre-defined layouts and sections
– Dozens of demo sites, all based on e-commerce
– 12+ language translation available
– Priced at only 59$
As far as wordpress themes for online stores are concerned, Flatsome is ranked at the very top, any day of the week.
DIVI is one of the most ultra-modern and abstractly beautiful themes you will see around.
With bright splashes of colour, and its own premium DIVI page builder, this theme is fast rising to the top of the ranks. This can be a great theme to customise your pages and reduce Bounce Rate.
– 800+ pre-build page designs available
– 100+ demo sites available for one-click import, multiple e-commerce website demos included, across various segments like technology, fashion, and even crypto
– Every little element is customisable, with quick switch possible to code editor for added ease in editing for programmers
– 40+ modules available with in-house page builder
– Inbuilt options for A/B testing and marketing optimised, can be great to perfect the site for conversions
– Unlimited access to any number of websites is priced at 89$/yearly or 249$ for lifetime, which is really a bargain if you are looking at multiple websites.
Purchase numbers for DIVI is not available, however, the user feedback is strongly positive.
Divi is one of the best theme options for a sleek, modern looking online store.
Neve from Themeisle, is a beautiful modern theme; it’s focused on speed and low site load speeds, and is a very lightweight theme.
– Big library of pre-created pages and templates available with built-in Porto Studio
– 90+ demos included, with multiple dedicated e-commerce demos
– Optimised for fast loading, no coding knowledge required for set-up or customisation
– Constant updates to the theme, and support is highly rated
– Available at only 59$
Since Neve is hosted on its own parent website by Themeisle, its exact installations and reviews are not available as a public repository.
However, the our experience with the theme has been good.
Porto is one of the highest selling e-commerce themes on the popular marketplace Themeforest, and for good reason.
Shopisle is a modern design-focused theme dedicated to e-commerce.
– Fast theme, dedicated to woocommerce
– Comes inbuilt with a Customiser program, and also works with major page builders like Elementor, Divi, Beaver, etc.
– 30 day money back guarantee in place in case of non satisfaction
– Comes with Mega Menu option for increased navigability
– Price point is good at 49$ yearly
Since Zigcy is hosted on its own parent website by AccessThemes, its exact installations and reviews are not available as a public repository.
However, the overall theme design, code and support are given positive feedback on by the community.
Shopisle is a sleek and fast theme from Themeisle; a trusted brand when it comes to wordpress themes.
Design-wise, Hestia by Themeisle has simply one of the most beautiful UI-s you can ever want from a free WordPress theme, which makes it a great choice for a free theme to start your store on.
– Design is very beautiful and modern, UI is its strongest suit
– Fully responsive and supports all major page builders including Elementor, Beaver, Divi
– Comes with 4 starter demos, but the Customiser can be used to tweak every page to give new looks
– Advanced blog options as well as enhanced Woocommerce integration
– Starts at 49$ annually
Do let us know if we can help, or if you have any questions. We are happy to help!
If you are looking for custom services, do check out our Services tab for solutions. We have tailor made long-term offerings for start-ups, personal projects, SMEs and brands; as well as standalone deployments.